Sanctuary Yangzi Explorer
The Sanctuary Yangzi Explorer is a sanctuary of lavish features, with the largest cabins and suites on the river—all with private balconies, as well as the highest crew to passenger ratio on the river.
|Aug 20, 2021||Uniworld||Sanctuary Yangzi Explorer||Beijing||Hong Kong||18||$8,799|
|Aug 27, 2021||Uniworld||Sanctuary Yangzi Explorer||Beijing||Hong Kong||18||$8,799|
|Aug 28, 2021||Uniworld||Sanctuary Yangzi Explorer||Beijing||Shanghai||11||$5,699|
|Sep 01, 2021||Uniworld||Sanctuary Yangzi Explorer||Beijing||Shanghai||14||$7,799|
|Sep 03, 2021||Uniworld||Sanctuary Yangzi Explorer||Beijing||Hong Kong||18||$8,799|
|Sep 10, 2021||Uniworld||Sanctuary Yangzi Explorer||Beijing||Hong Kong||18||$8,799|
|Sep 11, 2021||Uniworld||Sanctuary Yangzi Explorer||Beijing||Shanghai||11||$5,699|
|Sep 18, 2021||Uniworld||Sanctuary Yangzi Explorer||Beijing||Shanghai||11||$5,699|
|Sep 25, 2021||Uniworld||Sanctuary Yangzi Explorer||Beijing||Shanghai||11||$5,699|
|Oct 09, 2021||Uniworld||Sanctuary Yangzi Explorer||Beijing||Shanghai||11||$5,699|
- Maiden Voyage: 2018
- Length: 300
- Passenger Capacity: 124
- Normal Crew Size: 124
- Suites: 8
When dining onboard your all-inclusive Uniworld river cruise, you'll be treated to world-class cuisine made from fresh ingredients, locally sourced from the destinations you visit. Uniworld's farm-to-table approach takes their chefs to regional farms, local markets and artisanal producers to ensure that every meal is an adventure in and of itself. For those interested in healthier dining options, Uniworld's Traveling Lite menu features all of the flavor of their traditional menu, but with fewer calories. Uniworld also offers a variety of vegetarian and vegan options, prepared just for you. If you have a specific meal preference, just ask. Uniworld's chefs will be happy to accommodate.
Guest who are less than 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult who is 21 years of age or older. While Uniworld will accept children 4 years of age and older as guests, it is their long-term experience that most children do not enjoy or appreciate the river cruise experience. There are no special arrangements, activities, medical facilities, or accommodations (unless noted) for children on Uniworld cruise/tour programs. Adult accompanying children are responsible for their behavior onboard and ashore.
It is Uniworld's goal to ensure that the service you receive is as wonderful as the sights you see. While they are customary, gratuities, including the customary end-of-trip gratuity for the tour manager, cruise manager and crew, are not included in the price of your trip. The amount of the gratuity is entirely subject to your satisfaction with your travel experience.
Square Footage: 333
Located on the Xiling Deck and Main Deck.
Square Footage: 419
Category Grand Suite
Located on the Qutang Deck.
Life on Board
Dynasty Dining RoomEnjoy fresh ingredients, locally sourced from the destinations you visit. Located on the Main Deck.
Lotus and Peony RoomsThe Lotus and Peony rooms are available for private meeting, parties or any large group gathering. Located on the Explorer Deck.
Tang TheatreTang Theatre is where performances and lectures take place. Located on the Xiling Deck.
Huang Ding SpaThe Huang Ding Spa offers a variety of hair and beauty treatments for you to choose from. Located on the Qutang Deck.
Hygiene and Safety Protocols
Uniworld approaches every cruise with that same thorough diligence. Stringent security and sanitation protocols onboard our ships are nothing new to us. They not only remain top priorities but are being escalated as we face the current challenge. As more information is provided from Cruise Line International Association (CLIA) and the World Health Organization (WHO) Uniworld will look to adopt their health and safety recommendations and continue to update for your added peace of mind.
SAFETY & SECURITY PROTOCOLS
- All outside doors and access to the interior of the ships are locked when docked. Only registered guests can access the ship using a key card.
- All guests and luggage are verified against the manifest at check-in.
- Guests have 24/7 access to the front desk.
- Key card scanners with facial recognition are utilized at the gangway.
- Cameras are present at the entrance of the ship and in public areas, and are monitored by the reception staff.
- Trained security staff are posted at the gangway 24 hours a day.
- Ships are patrolled by trained staff 24/7.
- All deliveries are thoroughly inspected before being brought onboard.
HEALTH & SANITATION PROTOCOLS
PLEASE NOTE: While Uniworld believes these protocols to be the appropriate steps in protecting the wellbeing of guests and crew, they will continue to evaluate and make changes if they are deemed to be ineffective or if they negatively impact the wellbeing of guests and crew. Uniworld is actively reviewing additional health and sanitation steps and will add them to these protocols upon approval.
- All guests must complete a health screening prior to embarkation.
- Gloves, face masks and small bottles of hand sanitizer will be readily available for each guest.
- All guests and crew are required to sanitize their hands when entering public spaces, when coming back onboard the ship each day, and before each meal.
- Housekeeping staff disinfect all public area touch points and hot spots throughout the day, including all handrails and door handles.
- Fruits, cookies, chips, nuts, candies or other treats are now served to individual guests by the crew only. These treats are no longer available for self-service.
- Disinfected wipes are available throughout the ship, including at coffee stations and in the public toilets.
- Any onboard payments are processed using a contactless payment method and credit card machines will be wiped after each pin entry.
- All coffee table books, magazines and brochures have been removed from public use. Guests will be able to access these reading materials via their complimentary PressReader app on their mobile devices.
- Crew wash their hands frequently when handling guest luggage. Disembarkation luggage is kept separate from embarkation luggage to avoid cross-contamination.
- All meals are now served by culinary and waitstaff, with no self-service allowed during buffets.
- All restaurant dining now has reserved seating, with guests at the same table, with the same people, each day.
- To limit the total number of guests in a restaurant at a time, they have introduced two seating times for each meal.
- Items that are usually shared, like bread and butter, are now served to each person individually.
- All touch points, like chairs and salt and pepper shakers, are immediately disinfected after each seating.
STATEROOMS & SUITES:
- All staterooms and suites are thoroughly cleaned on a daily basis.
- All air-conditioning filters are cleaned and disinfected on each embarkation day before rooming takes place.
- Umbrellas are now only available in rooms for individual use, with no shared umbrella stands in public areas.
- In-room chocolate candy bowls are replaced at the end/beginning of each cruise.
- All buses are cleaned and wiped with disinfectant before each use.
- Face masks are also available on the buses, in addition to the staterooms.
- Vox boxes are sanitized prior to embarkation and after each excursion.
- All crew receives professional health and hygiene training (HACCP) by an external consultant before each ship begins its sailing season, including training on how to look for symptoms.
- All crew strictly adhere to social distancing requirements.
- All crew undergo regular health screenings and are quarantined immediately if symptoms are present.
- Hand sanitizer is readably available and mandated for use in all crew areas.
- Crew quarters, public and private, are sanitized regularly.
- All crew meals are served, with no self-service allowed.