Moscow - St. Petersburg 2021
Moscow - St. Petersburg 2021
Ship: MS Rachmaninoff
Starts: Moscow, Russia on Mon, Sep 20, 2021
Ends: St. Petersburg, Russia on Sun, Sep 26, 2021
Why Pay Retail? Call us or click for a quick quote and save money!
We have Low Prices on Imperial - Guaranteed!
We Are Committed To:
When you book a trip with us, whether it's halfway around the world or in your own backyard, you can rest assured that you'll benefit from our vast experience in the travel industry, our award winning service and client satisfaction.Read More
- Day 1MoscowMon, Sep 20, 2021
Arrival to Moscow and embarkation. The ship leaves in the afternoon, therefore, please, arrive about mid-day. In case you need a transfer upon arrival, Dinner aboard.
- Day 2UglichTue, Sep 21, 2021
Take a walking tour of this lovely 10th century town, one of Russia's most ancient. Visit the Uglich Kremlin and its churches and see beautiful Church of St. Dmitry on the Blood also from the inside. Enjoy great singing from a local choir. Explore the popular Flea Market. In times of the USSR Uglich was a watch-making center. Millions used the local watch brand Chayka (Seagull). The manufacturer has now moved to the premium segment, specializing also in silver and golden watches. You can find these well-designed watches in Uglich at the local stores. Breakfast, lunch and dinner aboard.
- Day 3YaroslavlWed, Sep 22, 2021
Today there will be a guided sightseeing over this great city located at the confluence of the Volga and the Kotorosl Rivers. This city of Yaroslavl is widely known for its great 17th century architecture. Also it is an outstanding example of the urban planning reform that the Empress Catherine the Great ordered for the whole of Russia in 1763. In the course of this reform Yaroslavl kept its the most significant historic structures, but was generally renovated in the neo-classical style in accordance with radial urban master plan. The Spaso-Preobrazhensky Monastery, the oldest one in the Volga Region was left untouched - today it is a well-preserved historical monumet of the utmost importance to Yaroslavl Region and to the entire Russia. The Monastery dates back to the late 12th century, when it was buit on the site of a pagan temple; its major reconstruction occured in the 16th century. The Spaso-Preobrazhensky Monastery is on our list today along with the famous Church of Elijah the Prophet. Breakfast, lunch and dinner aboard.
- Day 4GoritsyThu, Sep 23, 2021
On the list today there will be a bus trip to the Monastery of St. Cyril of the White Lake. The monastery was founded in 1397 on the bank of Lake Siverskoye, to the south of the town of Beloozero, in the present-day Vologda Oblast. The Czar Ivan the Terrible not only had his own cell in the cloister, but also planned to take monastic vows here. Back then it was also a political prison for high-ranking officials. Breakfast, lunch and dinner aboard.
- Day 5KizhiFri, Sep 24, 2021
Kizhi is one of the real Russian wonders and a UNESCO World Heritage site. There will be a walking tour around this open air museum of amazing wooden architecture. Wooden houses that are traditional for the Russian North are also visited during this tour. Travelers get to know the traditional way of life and learn about crafts of the locals. This also includes the production of so called “plowshares” – that wooden “squama” covering the onion domes of Kizhi. Breakfast, lunch and dinner aboard.
- Day 6River Village MandrogiSat, Sep 25, 2021
Docking at Mandrogi is called a “green stop.” The nature there is very green and picturesque. On the other hand travelers have a “green light” to spend lots of time on their own. They get a chance to contact local villagers, to learn about traditional crafts and Russian cuisine, to buy souvenirs and to take a little walk through the beautiful forests of Northern Russia. The Museum of Russian Vodka is a highlight of this splendid green stop. Breakfast, BBQ for lunch and dinner aboard.
*at times the stop in Mandrogi might be replaced by a stop in Svirstroy or Lodeynoye Pole. The cognitive experience will be a similar one.
- Day 7St. PetersburgSun, Sep 26, 2021
Our Russian river cruise ship arrives to the elegant city of St. Petersburg, so it is time to bid farewell to your new friends. Disembarkation will be after breakfast. Have you made your own arrangements for St. Petersburg?
Your Price Includes
- accommodations in outside cabins, each with private bathroom facilities, individual temperature control and large picture window. Cabins on Lower Decks have non-opening portholes.
- Three meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) per day in the ship’s restaurant with the same menu for all passengers irrespective of cabin category; meal service begins with dinner on day of embarkation and ends with breakfast on day of disembarkation.
- Captain’s welcome Cocktail Reception.
- Gala farewell dinner aboard.
- Full sightseeing programs in each of the ports of call, transfers upon arrival/departure.
- Luggage handling to/from the ship.
- Lectures, provided by our guides.
- Russian or Ukrainian language and song lessons.
- Nightly entertainment and dancing.
- Daily aerobics (if scheduled).
- Tour of the ship’s bridge.
- Our Cruise Director and professional staff.
All our cruise ships are fully air-conditioned and have outside-facing cabins.
- Baggage: excess baggage, forwarding of baggage/souvenirs.
- Luggage handling in the airport.
- Gratuities: gratuities for Cruise Director, ship’s crew members, guides and drivers are not included and are at passenger’s discretion.
- Private transfers.
Miscellaneous items of personal nature such as laundry, bar charges, beauty salon, telephone cable charges and medical services are not included.
Our Cruise Company shall organize shore excursions (standard and optional) in Moscow, St. Petersburg, and all towns along the cruise itinerary, entertainment program onboard, sale of additional excursions onboard and guarantees the due quality of tours. Other companies (their representatives and tour leaders) have no right to organize shore excursions.
Please be informed that all pre/post cruise services (additional arrival/departure transfers, hotel accommodation, additional excursions, etc.) can be also arranged by us.
Wi-Fi is available on all ships with the following tariffs.
- $5 per device/per cruise day.
- $15 per device/per 7 cruise days.
- $25 per device/per 10 cruise days
*tariffs are by independent service provider that has the right to change them
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: Will the day-by-day itinerary change?
Question: In what language is the river cruise conducted?
Similar Itineraries Other Travelers Liked
|Sep 20, 2021||Imperial||MS Rachmaninoff||7||$1,700|