Moscow - St. Petersburg 2020
Moscow - St. Petersburg 2020
Ship: Volga Legend
Starts: Moscow, Russia on Sun, Jun 14, 2020
Ends: St. Petersburg, Russia on Sat, Jun 20, 2020
Why Pay Retail? Call us or click for a quick quote and save money!
We have Low Prices on Imperial - Guaranteed!
We Are Committed To:
When you book a trip with us, whether it's halfway around the world or in your own backyard, you can rest assured that you'll benefit from our vast experience in the travel industry, our award winning service and client satisfaction.Read More
River Cruise Itinerary
Day 1 (Sun, Jun 14, 2020): Moscow
Departure at 10:00 a.m. Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 2 (Mon, Jun 15, 2020): Uglich, Myshkin
Welcome to the fascinating and ancient city of Uglich, part of the “Golden Ring” of cities surrounding Moscow. You will walk in a typical old Russian town and visit the modern interactive Museum of Hydropower, which belongs to the five best regional museums in Russia. After lunch you will get to know Myshkin almost unchanged since the beginning of the 20th century. Myshkin is known for its Mouse Museum. A brave mouse is a symbol of the town and actually gave the place its name («myshka» in Russian means «mouse»). Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 (Tue, Jun 16, 2020): Kuzino
You will visit the Monastery of St. Cyril on the White Lake. Founded in the 14th century, the monastery has preserved its magnificent architecture and fascinates the visitors by its wonderful collection of Russian Orthodox icons and majestic churches. Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4 (Wed, Jun 17, 2020): Kizhi
Explore the reserved island of Kizhi and its an open-air museum with a precious collection of wooden churches and chapels. Walking on the island, you can see peasant houses, bell towers, windmills which were all collected from different parts of Russian North. Among them is the pearl of the collection — the 22-dome Transfiguration Cathedral (1714), that was built without a single nail. The museum’s collection is on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 5 (Thu, Jun 18, 2020): River Village Mandrogi
Accompanied by a folk ensemble you'll taste "shashlik" (a traditional Russia barbecue). Then you will take a walk around this amazing village inhabited by talented craftsmen; watch the artisans making carving wood and "matryoshkas" (Russian nesting dolls); view the Russian "izba" (traditional Russian house). The village illustrates the traditions and lifestyle of Russia's past Meals included: Breakfast, BBQ jutdoors, Dinner
Day 6 (Fri, Jun 19, 2020): Valaam Island
You will visit the main island of a unique archipelago in the northern part of the Ladoga Lake, where ships with foreign guests are rarely come. Visit the Valaam will become truly unforgettable experience. Amazing nature of the island of Valaam has attracted artists since olden times. We will make a trip on a small boat along the coast of the island and also visit the impressive monastery, which is the most important center of Orthodoxy. Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 7 (Sat, Jun 20, 2020): Saint-Petersburg
Welcome to Saint Petersburg where you will get acquainted with the main architectural and historical monuments of the city: St. Isaac’s Cathedral, the Church of the Savior on Blood, and of course, the Nevsky Prospect, the city’s main avenue. Then you will visit the St. Peter and Paul fortress — the oldest city’s building, the birthplace of the city. Meals included: Breakfast
Your Price Includes
- Accommodations in outside cabins, each with private bathroom facilities, individual temperature control and large picture window. Cabins on Lower Decks have non-opening portholes.
- Three meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) per day in the ship’s restaurant with the same menu for all passengers irrespective of cabin category; meal service begins with dinner on day of embarkation and ends with breakfast on day of disembarkation.
- Captain’s welcome Cocktail Reception.
- Gala farewell dinner aboard.
- Full sightseeing programs in each of the ports of call, transfers upon arrival/departure.
- Luggage handling to/from the ship.
- Lectures, provided by our guides.
- Russian or Ukrainian language and song lessons.
- Nightly entertainment and dancing.
- Daily aerobics (if scheduled).
- Tour of the ship’s bridge.
- Our Cruise Director and professional staff.
All our cruise ships are fully air conditioned and have outside-facing cabins.
- Baggage: excess baggage, forwarding of baggage/souvenirs.
- Luggage handling in the airport.
- Gratuities: gratuities for Cruise Director, ship’s crew members, guides and drivers are not included and are at passenger’s discretion.
- Private transfers.
- Miscellaneous items of personal nature such as laundry, bar charges, beauty salon, telephone cable charges and medical services are not included.
Our Cruise Company shall organize shore excursions (standard and optional) in Moscow, St. Petersburg, and all towns along the cruise itinerary, entertainment program onboard, sale of additional excursions onboard and guarantees the due quality of tours. Other companies (their representatives and tour leaders) have no right to organize shore excursions.
Please be informed that all pre/post cruise services (additional arrival/departure transfers, hotel accommodation, additional excursions, etc.) can be also arranged by us.
Wi-Fi is available on all ships with the following tariffs.
- $5 per device/per cruise day.
- $15 per device/per 7 cruise days.
- $25 per device/per 10 cruise days
*tariffs are by independent service provider that has the right to change them