St. Petersburg - Moscow 2020
St. Petersburg - Moscow 2020
Starts: St. Petersburg, Russia on Sun, Sep 13, 2020
Ends: Moscow, Russia on Wed, Sep 23, 2020
Why Pay Retail? Call us or click for a quick quote and save money!
We have Low Prices on Imperial - Guaranteed!
We Are Committed To:
When you book a trip with us, whether it's halfway around the world or in your own backyard, you can rest assured that you'll benefit from our vast experience in the travel industry, our award winning service and client satisfaction.Read More
River Cruise Itinerary
Day 1 (Sun, Sep 13, 2020): St. Petersburg
St. Petersburg arrival, embarkation, dinner and overnight.
Day 2 (Mon, Sep 14, 2020): St. Petersburg
Enjoy the extravagant baroque architecture of the city center, Nevsky Prospect, Palace Square and Smolny Convent. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 3 (Tue, Sep 15, 2020): St. Petersburg
More of the city & Hermitage tour today. This morning, visit the many wonders of the elegant Winter Palace, which today houses the Hermitage Museum, one of the largest art and cultural museums in the world. The Hermitage is one of the world's largest and most prestigious museums, and is a must-see for all first-time travelers to the city. With over 3 million items in its collection, it also definitely rewards repeat visits, and new-comers can only hope to get a brief taste of the riches on offer here, from Impressionist masterpieces to fascinating Oriental treasures. Breakfast, lunch and dinner aboard.
Day 4 (Wed, Sep 16, 2020): River Village Mandrogi
Arrival at the river village. This is a recreational stop, specially designed for you to enjoy the relaxing rustic atmosphere and famous Russian cuisine and hospitality. Lunch. Captain’s cocktail followed by dinner.
Day 5 (Thu, Sep 17, 2020): Kizhi
Kizhi is one of the real Russian wonders and a UNESCO World Heritage site. There will be a walking tour around this open air museum of amazing wooden architecture. Wooden houses that are traditional for the Russian North are also visited during the tour. Travelers get to know traditional way of life and learn about crafts of the locals. This also includes the production of so called “plowshares” – that wooden “squama” covering onion domes of Kizhi. Breakfast, lunch and dinner aboard.
Day 6 (Fri, Sep 18, 2020): Goritsy
Visit Cyrilo-Belozersky Monastery, which has six centuries of glorious history, home to the most exquisite icon collection in the world. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 7 (Sat, Sep 19, 2020): Yaroslavl
Today there will be a guided tour over this great city located at the confluence of the Volga and Kotorosl Rivers. This city is also known for its great 17th century architecture and is an outstanding example of the urban planning reform Empress Catherine the Great ordered for the whole of Russia in 1763. The Church of Elijah the Prophet and Spaso-Preobrazhensky Monastery are also on the list. Breakfast, lunch and dinner aboard.
Day 8 (Sun, Sep 20, 2020): Uglich
Take a walking tour of this lovely 10th century town, one of Russia's most ancient. Visit the Uglich Kremlin and its churches and see beautiful Church of St. Dmitry on the Blood also from the inside. Enjoy great singing from a local choir. Explore the infamous Flea Market. In the USSR Uglich was a watch-making center. Millions used the local watch brand, Chayka (Seagull). The manufacturer has now moved to the premium segment, specializing also in silver and golden watches. You can find these well-designed watches in Uglich at the local stores. Breakfast, lunch and dinner aboard.
Day 9 (Mon, Sep 21, 2020): Moscow
Arrival in Moscow. Sightseeing motor coach tour of this ancient Russian capital, including Tverskaya Street, Red Square, St. Basil's Cathedral, Bolshoi Theater and Moscow State University for a panoramic view of the city. Visit Novodevichi Convent. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 10 (Tue, Sep 22, 2020): Moscow
Breakfast. Morning tour of the Kremlin: Originally a fortress, it comprises beautiful cathedrals, ornate palaces and government buildings. This afternoon free time to explore Moscow on your own. Whatever your interest, our local hosts ease your way by making all arrangements for tours, theater, ballet or opera tickets. Lunch and dinner aboard.
Day 11 (Wed, Sep 23, 2020): Moscow
Time to bid farewell to your new friends after unforgettable journey through this fascinating land. Disembarkation.
Your Price Includes
- Accommodations in outside cabins, each with private bathroom facilities, individual temperature control and large picture window. Cabins on Lower Decks have non-opening portholes.
- Three meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) per day in the ship’s restaurant with the same menu for all passengers irrespective of cabin category; meal service begins with dinner on day of embarkation and ends with breakfast on day of disembarkation.
- Captain’s welcome Cocktail Reception.
- Gala farewell dinner aboard.
- Full sightseeing programs in each of the ports of call, transfers upon arrival/departure.
- Luggage handling to/from the ship.
- Lectures, provided by our guides.
- Russian or Ukrainian language and song lessons.
- Nightly entertainment and dancing.
- Daily aerobics (if scheduled).
- Tour of the ship’s bridge.
- Our Cruise Director and professional staff.
All our cruise ships are fully air conditioned and have outside-facing cabins.
- Baggage: excess baggage, forwarding of baggage/souvenirs.
- Luggage handling in the airport.
- Gratuities: gratuities for Cruise Director, ship’s crew members, guides and drivers are not included and are at passenger’s discretion.
- Private transfers.
- Miscellaneous items of personal nature such as laundry, bar charges, beauty salon, telephone cable charges and medical services are not included.
Our Cruise Company shall organize shore excursions (standard and optional) in Moscow, St. Petersburg, and all towns along the cruise itinerary, entertainment program onboard, sale of additional excursions onboard and guarantees the due quality of tours. Other companies (their representatives and tour leaders) have no right to organize shore excursions.
Please be informed that all pre/post cruise services (additional arrival/departure transfers, hotel accommodation, additional excursions, etc.) can be also arranged by us.
Wi-Fi is available on all ships with the following tariffs.
- $5 per device/per cruise day.
- $15 per device/per 7 cruise days.
- $25 per device/per 10 cruise days
*tariffs are by independent service provider that has the right to change them